Las Vegas is a town that never sleeps, and it’s also the home of endless fun. Whether you are in Las Vegas for business or pleasure there is something for everyone to enjoy. The city offers entertainment options such as concerts, shows, casinos as well as restaurants serving great food from all over the world! It would be difficult to list everything so we will focus on some of our favorites…
After your long day out explore beautiful hotels and resorts like Bellagio Fountains , Mandalay Bay Beach Club , Venetian Grand Canal Shoppes . These places have been voted number one by many magazines year after year due to their atmosphere and luxurious experiences. You can even watch amazing fountain show at night while enjoying a gondola ride at the Venetian Grand Canal Shoppes .
For a more relaxed and quiet experience try to catch Cirque du Soleil show in one of their many venues or visit Madame Tussauds Wax Museum where you can take photos with your favorite celebrities. If you are looking for some adrenaline rush head over to Sky Dive Las Vegas by the Stratosphere Tower that offers thrilling views from 12,000 feet high! Or if thrill is not what gets your heart racing then maybe roller coaster rides will do it; Big Apple Coaster , New York -New York Hotel & Casino’s Roller Coaster and Manhattan Express is just three out of six coasters located throughout different hotels on the Strip.
No matter what you are in the mood for, Las Vegas surely has everything to offer.
Here are the list of things to do you wouldn’t want to miss! :
– Bellagio Fountains- the best place to see beautiful water shows, an amazing view at night!
– Mandalay Bay Beach Club- great pool area and fun activities for kids too.
– Venetian Grand Canal Shoppes – the shopping center is like being in Venice with gondola rides available on a daily basis. This mall has some of the most high end stores you can imagine such as Prada or Gucci .
– Madame Tussauds Wax Museum – pose with your favorite celebrities.
– Sky Dive Las Vegas by the Stratosphere Tower – take a breathtaking ride at 12,000 feet high! New York Hotel & Casino’s Roller Coaster and Manhattan Express are just three out of six coasters located throughout different hotels on the Strip.
Additionally, there is so much to do that you can experience during your stay in Las Vegas.
– Cirque du Soleil – catch a show at one of their many venues!
– Luxor Hotel & Casino’s Shark Reef Aquarium or Madame Tussauds Wax Museum . There are more than 100 attractions within the city limits, and it would be impossible not to find something for everyone regardless of age or interest. You will never run out of things to do when visiting this fast paced town.
Enjoy the relaxing sites and things to do in Las Vegas!